switching back to os x parallels.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
hey, sorry if this has been asked before but i couldn't find it via search. i just bought parallels, and installed vista, but when running it full screen i can't figure out how to switch back to the os x desktop, any help?

::edit::
also, my usb mice wont work? they do for a moment when first plugged in but then parallels shows me a warning saying they wont work in os x unless i unplug them, and they stop working, the laser still turns on, but wont control the mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
im not 100% sure about the key combination but its something around
apple key + enter

OP
ki99
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i think you mean the option + enter, which brings me back to os x but also cascades the vista window. i have seen people transition it over, so they are both full screen all the time. anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Actually by default it is Apple-Shift. i.e. hold down Apple and press shift, assuming you're in full screen mode it will flip you into windowed mode. However if you have at least one OS X app running, F9 works just as well switching between the 2 OS's, which is what I use when I have a full screen secure remote desktop connection running in windows using ActiveX.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.