Replacement plugs for macbook magsafe adapter

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am travelling from the UK to the US next month, taking my macbook. Does anyone know where i can get a US plug for my Magsafe adapter? I know i can just get a UK-US adapter, but taking a US plug would be much neater!!

Cheers

Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Powers supplies are £60 - I'd just get an adaptor, or get a US plug with a "figure of eight" style plug on the other end when you get there, if you can.

OP
M
Reaction score
I don't want the whole adapter, just the country-specific adapter that plugs into the main body of it.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Apple sells an international adapter kit that has all the little plugs for a bunch of different countries, but I think it's expensive... if you only want the US plug, maybe look for an American iPod charger on eBay? iPods and MacBooks use the same little plug.

Reaction score
It wouldn't cost hardly anything just to get an adapter why do you want a whole new american charger?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.