Help I Loose My Cd's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a macbook and i accidentally loose my install cds wich come inside the box along with the macbook. A friend of mine borow me his cds but i havent find a way to copy them. can anyone tell me please how can i copy mi friend's discs just in case i need them???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
I'm going to guess that this sort of question is probably against the forum rules. I'll give you a hint however--they're not CDs, they're DVDs...

J

jamesx

i am sure you could get a new set from apple.... maybe you should try them...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
i am sure you could get a new set from apple.... maybe you should try them...

Yeah. :)

My Macbook went in for service and my install disk was stuck in the drive. When I got it back no disk. I called Apple Care and they are sending me a replacement at no charge. :)

M

MacHeadCase

It is against forum rules:

4. Illegal Activity: We choose to follow United States law in regard to what is permissible to be discussed here. Therefore discussion of illegal file sharing, cracked programs, requests for serial numbers, and any other breaches of copyright or other illegal activity are not allowed in these forums.

You can order another set from Apple instead of trying to copy your friend's install disks which might not even work anyway.

Edited to add:

DVD Ripping - What are you allowed to discuss?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
MHC is right as usual. Read the rules people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.