interesting read

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
Good find. I liked that article. It was well-written, simple, and fair. The downsides were nicely addressed with the benefits and potential benefits.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz 2GB Ram
Thanks, as you said a good read!

I don't have one but I wondered why they went with AT&T

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
I don't have one but I wondered why they went with AT&T

I believe they initially made their offer to Verizon, but Verizon didn't want to give up so much control over customer service and the phone itself. The next logical choice was to go to AT&T because they have the largest network across the nation. There will be plenty of people who will complain, but there is just no way to get around that. Whether they went with Verizon or AT&T, people would've complained. There was no way Apple would go with Sprint or T-Mobile because of the small and less powerful network... not to mention that those smaller carriers share or have agreements with the bigger two in terms of using their cellular towers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.