Bootcamp 1.3 & Partitioning

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.16Ghz Intel Duo Core 2
I know this is another question regarding partitioning,but I was wondering when I update my current bootcamp to 1.3 if I repartition on the XP side would I lose everything I have in Windows.:Confused:

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
if you reformat everything on the XP partition and reinstall windows you will definitely loose everything

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD
I'm about to instal BC1.3. in the instructions it says if you have a previous version installed you don't need to repartition. all you need to do is just install the new boot camp and burn a new updated windows driver disk.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.16Ghz Intel Duo Core 2
What I should of said is : can I increase the size of the partition when updating to 1.3 without losing anything?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD
What I should of said is : can I increase the size of the partition when updating to 1.3 without losing anything?

ah. i believe in that case then you would end up having to loose everything. at least that's what i gathered from the instructions last night.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.