testing against internet explorer - FLASH

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" mac book (intel) & 4 gb iphone
I use crossover for mac to test out my sites against the dreaded IE. I am having and issue with crossover picking up flash - so i am having an issue with my flash sniffer... Besides using bootcamp - are there any other good ways to test out against ie... My logs show a great deal of my clients are using IE7. How is IE7 checking out from a CSS point of view. If i am 100 percent compliant will IE still mash my site???

thanks

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i will check it out and also take it with a grain of salt... Not sure if i trust the evil empire...

msdn = microsoft propaganda :Evil:

from what i have read they have made strides with 7... still bugs, but all browsers have bugs i guess...

any other frustrated webmasters who develop on mac and cringe when they perform there "IE hacks" process of design....

Reaction score
We'll I've run it in Firefox on Windows and presumed that it would work on Tiger... but then again I should have remembered that IE isnt on Tiger.

I really need to wake up.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16GHZ C2D,120 GB HDD 3GB Ram
i have vista boot camped with tiger ill test them for you if you want.

not that that solved your problem but im just trying to help

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i appreciate all the help... i have crossover rollin pretty good - i broke out an old laptop and installed xp on there so i can test in extreme circumstances...

i WISH THAT IE TAB RAN IN MAC... but so is life...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.