iChat Text color

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
It seems that my friends only see my fonts being black, but on my screen its blue. This makes it hard for my friend to see my font because she makes her background text black. So since her background is black, and my font is black on her computer she cannot see what i am saying.

So is there anyway for my font to stay blue. It is only blue when i first send a IM but then once i send another one,it goes back to black. Any way to fix this?

M

MacHeadCase

Hmm

Maybe she has to set the pref at her end? Is she using iChat too? Or is she on a WinBox? Depending on her chat app, she might have to set the colour herself.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
No, shes on a PC. So the problem is that she likes to set the color behind the text black (like if she was using iChat, the balloon color would be black) but when my font changes to black (it doesnt stay blue) she cant see my font because it blends in with the background color.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.