• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Harry Potter 7 all Leaked Out!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Man that kinda bites. I can't believe someone actually leaked out the book. I am one of the Big Fans of the Potter Series (if you think its childish... Oh Well ;P)

here is the link to the Story

P.S.

No Spoiler from the story, its from USA Today.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I already know the spoilers. :D

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Please keep to yourself.

As much as I am tempted to know what happens, I'd rather read the book.

Man I am actually itching to go searching for it and finding out what happens.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Exactly right :p

I just don't wanna know the details of who, why, where and when till I read the book till the very last page.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
i dont know i think it will turn out that it was planned for Snape to kill Dumbledore by Dumbledore himself. That what he always said was true, that Snape really is on the good side

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 80GB 2GHz C2D 1GB RAM | iPod Nano 3G 8GB
I found out all the spoilers a few days ago. ):
I couldn't avoid them, because somebody on another forum I go on, who posts everywhere, had them in huge capslock in their sig.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
wanna pm me and tell all about it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM + 20" ACD
Yeah, I remember the days following the sixth book's release. You click on a thread called "Should Abortion be legal?" and in big bold letters the thread is filled with "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE" over and over.

Yikes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If anybody wants to read the book, it's here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yes, very funny. i have already pre ordered mine, thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Ahhh... yes. It is times like these that I'm happy I prefer non-fiction. There aren't any plots to leak.

T

todd51

Well, glad I continued to read this thread find out what happens even though Mina politely asked for people not to spoil it here.

I guess now I don't have to go out and pick up the book.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
It might sound cruel, but I really want someone to go to one of these midnight openings for the book with a megaphone and just start shouting out what happens to everyone waiting for the store to open (it doesn't even have to be true, I just wanna see everyones face!). :)

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, glad I continued to read this thread find out what happens even though Mina politely asked for people not to spoil it here.

I guess now I don't have to go out and pick up the book.

Todd, thanks for keeping the surprise from being spoiled. even though now I am itching even more to go and get the spoiler online, but I know I can do it and wait till I get my Book in the mail. I already pre ordered it a couple of month ago, but I am really intrigued to find out :D

It might sound cruel, but I really want someone to go to one of these midnight openings for the book with a megaphone and just start shouting out what happens to everyone waiting for the store to open (it doesn't even have to be true, I just wanna see everyones face!). :)

Levi, that is cruel, but the look on everyone's face would be PRICELESS ;P

Reaction score
Tomorrow night is when it all begins. I haven't read any of the spoilers and am waiting like you, mina, very patiently! I want to know what happens real bad, but I will wait until saturday afternoon to pick up a copy when all the rush has gone down a little.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
LOL,

Ryan, thanks for sharing my insanity and Patience. I am glade I am not alone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Somebody I know (off another forum) did that at tescos last night. They video'd it too. Hilarious. My sister's queueing up at midnight tonight to get it. And she reread all six of the other books this week.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.