blackbook or whitebook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
Get a white one, upgrade it, and with the saved money, buy a can of spray paint and a lot of masking tape. I have to say, I think Apple dropped the ball on the black macbook when they neglected to make black firewires, black a/c adapter, black wires, etc... I think a black macbook with white wires connected to it just looks silly. How hard would it be for apple to ship a black mabook with a matching a/c adapter or to sell firewire cables in black?

Besides, My wife's HP is black. My Mom's acer is black. The coffee shop dude I see doing homework all the time has a black laptop. At work I use a black Dell desktop. The new Toshiba satellite notebooks are glossy black. IBM thinkpads, black. The list goes on...... The only other white notebook out there is a Sony(which is insanely expensive for its specs), and you don't see a lot of them due to their price.

OP
Hustle
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 2GB Ram, 120GB HDD
White, simply as like others have said, every other Notebook is Black.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
I got a white macbook because:

1) It matches my iPod
2) It doesn't get finger smudges
3) Every laptop in the world is black

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.