Problem with iSight

Reaction score
Hi I just recieved my macbook pro back from repair 4 days ago and they had replaced my display panel. I turned on photo booth today and i get this extremely blurred image showing! it is not focused at all, and theres barely any detail i can only see the color of my face..nothing else. You think this is a hardware problem? or is there some way where I can focus the isight somehow.
I tried viewing my image in iChat video, still the same! I hope i'm not gona have to take it back to apple again!
can anyone help?

thanks

polomolo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 320 HDD, Superdrive, Mighty Mouse
Those guys at Apple Care probably didn't calibrate the isight correctly, i once was through that and took it back to Apple Care and they told me that they had disconnected it and when they connected it back again they never checked it. Call your Apple Care for a better recommendation on how to solve your problem. I'm sure it's not software

OP
P
Reaction score
the problem is that I'm out of waranty it ended on the 10th of this month. and they gave it back to me on the 15th...do you think they'll still take it in and fix it up for me even if i'm not under warranty. since its kinda their fault!...well it is. I'm gona have to take it to the store and tell them about it.

anyway thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
If there was a problem that resulted from your warranty repair they will repair it for you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple White MacBook 2.16 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor
You should tell them that you had it repared a few days ago, but you(apple)guys have broken the isight camera. It is totally not your fault, so explain your sitution. They have to understand. Good luck with your macbook pro!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.