Really Annoying Problem!

Reaction score
If I go into my Main HDD and click ctrl + click on 'Documents' then click on 'Get Info' it opens it fine, then when I try and do the same on anything else like 'Downloads' OR 'Movies' etc it also opens it without any problems, But for some annoying reason as soon as I try to do it on anything else it gets rid of everything in my finder window! It doesn't seem to crash my Transmission or my Safari pages just everything I had open using Finder! Its so frustrating aswell because I wanted to see how much disk space was being used up by seperate things. Even if I open one 'Get Info' at a time and then close it and open another one, on the third one I go to ctrl + click on it just closes everything! Grrr lol

Can someone please help me out :( really frustrating. Sorry about rant/essay aswell guys.

Adam

OP
B
Reaction score
could it be the way I have formatted my hard drive maybe? Something to do with having it journalled.... I'm really stuck or answers guys, need some help lol

Adam

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.