Service Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
This kinda has nothing to do with AT&T but i thought maybe someone here could help me.

Me and my mother have Verizon. My moms contract is over, but mine ends in August 2008. We have a family plan. Is it possible that my mom can take over the rest of my contract (since hers is over) and i can get a iPhone for Christmas and still keep my number,without the family plan. We dont want to have to pay the 175 to cancel my service. So i was hoping that she can take over my contract and i can go to AT&T.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD
i believe that's possible with a change of liablilty... but im not sure how it works with verizon and explain, they should let you do so provided her credit meets their standards (which i dont see why it wouldnt since her contract just ended.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Ok. thank you. I will see what happens. I just cant live without a iPhone for much longer. lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.