Woohoo!!!

P

pcjabber

My iBook just got here (actually, at about 3:30 EDT -- 1 hr ago) but I have been setting it up, and putting Panther on it. I love it!!!!

Thanks to everyone here! I will continue to help everyone out, if you promise you'll help me ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Don't make promises... but ask your question anyways. I'll try my best to help, if not. I'm sure someone here would love to share their advice with you.

Welcome to the Fantastic world of Apple. Hope your machine is free from defects and other problems.

OP
J

jerodhusvar

pcjabber said:
My iBook just got here (actually, at about 3:30 EDT -- 1 hr ago) but I have been setting it up, and putting Panther on it. I love it!!!!

Thanks to everyone here! I will continue to help everyone out, if you promise you'll help me ;)

Welcome to the dark side. :D

jjh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
Mac's are on the Muffin side
BWAHAHA

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.