Nothing is as sad...

Moo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.16 GHz Intel Core2Duo, 2 GB RAM, 200 GB HD, 30 GB White Ipod Video
as waking up and finding out you missed the FedEx delivery of your first Mac. My Mac was delivered at noon today, and lucky me I was sleeping after work. Go go working night shift. Luckily tomorrow I will be able to play with my brand new Macbook. I'm looking forward to it. But I am kicking myself for my human need of sleep. I'll post tomorrow with just how happy I am to make the switch, and with how frustrated I am at Windows(corrupted Windows lost me my whole hard drive a week before I ordered the Mac)I can tell I'll be very very pleased.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Sorry to hear that.

Just one thing... as lovely as Macs are, you still need to back up! ;D

OP
Moo

Moo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.16 GHz Intel Core2Duo, 2 GB RAM, 200 GB HD, 30 GB White Ipod Video
I plan on it. I needed a new machine regardless for school. My 17" Alienware was a bit too heavy to lug around campus.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
I just printed out a shipment release form for fed ex today. I've got an iPod coming this week and I'm not going to miss it!

OP
Moo

Moo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Posting now from my brand spanking new Macbook. I love this machine, I really do. I'm surprised how light it is. I'm so used to the big 17" machine I have. I can tell my Mac experience is going to be a very good one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Congrats, Enjoy your MacBook.

BTW, your human need of sleep... boy are you gonna miss that one for the next few days playing around with your new MacBook. ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I agree with Mina, sleep is something you'll resist just to play around with the Macbook. I did it myself and know several others who did so as well :D

OP
Moo

Moo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well i have to sleep for work tomorrow, but after that I have 3 days off that I do not intend to spend sleeping, that's for sure.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
lol thats bad timing !

enjoy your mac today !

Reaction score
I had my MBP a few days before I even opened up the box. Why? No time for one but another reason was I was waiting till my two days off on Sunday and Monday so I could have 48 hours to play with it all I wanted too. I didn't sleep much those two days.

I know you will have fun and will enjoy the new Mac. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.