Best MBP cooler?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a MBP cooler, people like the zalman nc1000 but all the mbp people I've read say it doesn't fit the mbp? help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4ghz; 4gb ipod nano; dell axim x51
I use the antec notebook cooler http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/assets/antec-1.jpg

Edit: It's got 2 fans which blow air out the back, its powered by usb (however, the usb end has a usb port in itself, so you don't waste a usb port), and it has 2 settings of hi or low though I leave it on high all the time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature...
i use the Belkin Cooling stand. it really works good on my girlfriend's Laptop "Toshiba"
i'm trying it now on my MBP to see if it works....if not i'll get the Antec cooler.
------
Mohammed

DSC00547.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (Early 2008) 2.4GHz 4GB RAM running 10.5.4
I'm using the iLap, it works great (no fans needed). It's a little on the pricey side but it's totally worth it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5ghz Penryn MBP, 4 Gb Ram, 512mb 8600M GT, 250gb HDD & Black 30gb iPod, Black 16gb iPhone 3G
have u first tried smcFanControl (or somthing similar) to up the fan speeds a bit when needed.

since i d/l it i havent had a problem with mine getting hot, no matter where im using it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.