Sharp edges on the MacBook

Reaction score
I usually use my MB while laying around on my bed at night, in that position my wrist actually rest on the edge of the MB it actually hurts because it isn't a smooth edge. Is it just my MB or is it a known issue?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook/13.3"/2.16GHz Intel C2D/1GB RAM/120GB HD/Ipod 20 Gig
mine does the same thing

Reaction score
I still can't believe that Apple doesn't smooth out the edge on the Macbook.

And before someone says that the OP isn't typing "correctly", c'mon guys... no other laptop's edges are hurting anyone. If they can smooth the edges of the MBP, why can't they smooth the edges of the Macbook?

Reaction score
You know, I'll admit that before I bought mine, I saw a bunch of reviews complaining about that, and, short version, thought more or less that they needed to quit whining.

Now, owning one, yeah, they are noticably sharp sometimes.

Reaction score
They don't bother me much, but I can understand how it's annoying in general to most. It's not just bad typing posture, sometimes you just rest you hand in that area while using your computer.

Reaction score
Hiya

when are they going to redesign the MB becasue they will probably change that??

Aj

Reaction score
maybe I should cut myself with it and sue apple! :Angry-Tongue:
Actually, that's a great idea (assuming that you genuinely did cut yourself, of course). Once a few lawsuits hit the media I'm sure Apple with soften up that edge pretty quick. :Smirk:

OP
D
Reaction score
Actually, that's a great idea (assuming that you genuinely did cut yourself, of course). Once a few lawsuits hit the media I'm sure Apple with soften up that edge pretty quick. :Smirk:

Sometime you hafta get bloody to get your point across ya know? :Evil:

Slicing your viens side ways will not kill you, you're supposed to split it up the arm. ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.