Getting My MBP today!!!!

Reaction score
I'm getting my MBP today. I wanted the 2.2, but they are out. So I'm gonna bite the bullet and get the 2.4. I can't wait to get it.

Any tips for the new Mac???

I hope my computer doesn't have any of the problems I've seen before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I'm getting my MBP today. I wanted the 2.2, but they are out. So I'm gonna bite the bullet and get the 2.4. I can't wait to get it.

Any tips for the new Mac???

I hope my computer doesn't have any of the problems I've seen before.

Don't go swimming with it, or try to bathe with it. Apple doesn't cover water damage apparently...

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
congrats man. this is exactly how i felt when i was about to get mine in the mail. good luck with the new machine and congrats again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
I remember the building anticipation when I was waiting for mine. Its truly an exciting day when you get your new Mac.

Reaction score
Good luck! If I didn't have to keep my PC, I would be 'all mac all the time'...I have found that trying to use both platforms (in my particular circumstances) has been nothing but full of trouble...you can see some of my problems in my posts. I hope your switch is painless.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.