Macbook Pro Housing

Reaction score
Does anyone think they will ever update the Macbook pro housing to accommodate other colours, the reason I ask is because I think it would just look totally awesome in a Carbon or Jet Black housing, obviously they would keep the look as it has now and just include an option to pay more for the colour upgrade,

What do you guys think? Should they offer more colour options like they do with the iPods or do you think the Macbook Pro is a professional product and that adding the option to change colours would take away from its style and prestige?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15,4" 2,2Ghz - Nvidia 8600GT - 2Gb Ram / iPhone 1st Gen 16gb
I would love to have my MBP in Black (but this would be like a PC) or in white but,like u said, "the Macbook Pro s a professional product and that adding the option to change colours would take away from its style and prestige?"
i agree with that and i love that is different from Macbooks :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
nah probably not. Apple don't seem that keen on multi-coloured computers anymore, the G3 was the last to do that, except the MacBook.

Also, you could get it confused and think it's a MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
nah probably not. Apple don't seem that keen on multi-coloured computers anymore, the G3 was the last to do that, except the MacBook.

Also, you could get it confused and think it's a MacBook.

and the soon to be imac coming this fall

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.