Highlight and click using the trackpad?

Reaction score
Right click using the trackpad?

I just got my macbook back after having it sent out to see if there was anything wrong with my machine (my screen occasionally flickers). Apple found nothing wrong with my computer, even though I know it's not working properly. :Confused: Anyways, ever since I got it back my macbook doesn't have the same look and feel to it, it feels "off". For instance I used to be able to highlight text on a website by tapping the trackpad twice and then if I clicked the trackpad button it would open a menu (like if I were to use the ctrl button). Also if I clicked on a file and then held the trackpad button down a menu would come up (once again, just like if you press the ctrl button). Now if I have to copy and paste something I have to use the ctrl button, and that's annoying. I looked in my system preferences and I'm pretty sure I have the right settings.
But now it doesn't do that...does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.