Best sleeve/case for a 17 inch MBP?

Reaction score
I would like to know of any durable, protective and high quality sleeves/cases for my Mac...It also has to look descent and not be too bulky.

I liked Incase's 17in MBP sleeve...I saw it at the Apple Store and the inside was reallly soft. Having the inside really soft (maybe even microfiber) is something I really like.

But I know there is a lot out there..so suggestions are welcome! My price range is $30-$70

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
if you want a backpack the incase ripstop os an excelent choice for the 17 mbp. thats what i got and it works pretty well. its just 30 bucks out of your price range but well worth it.

OP
M
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a backpack that could also hold a few books as I am a college student. I like the ripstop....but am curious about what else is out there. My price range is definetly flexible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Personally I bought a targus laptop backpack that will hold a 17" computer, then I got the incase sleeve and put my computer in that. I really like the incase sleeve a lot, most of my friends bought laptop cases and later decided to get the sleeve and use it with a backpack.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I am going to need the best sleeve with the softest interior and best padding and protection, but any other backpack+sleeve reccomendations are welcome, if it's not overkill. I am going to be going away to college...

I liked the Incase sleeve that I saw at the Apple store..

Reaction score
My setup is:

MBP --> Marware sleeve --> Vanguard suitcase (pretty sturdy).

I can fit the charger & Mighty Mouse & a few notebooks.

I find it perfect for college, should someone bump into me, the suitcase takes the beating, not my MBP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro - 2.2GHz, 2GB RAM, 128MB 8600M GT
I got an inCase sleeve for my 15" MBP and I just toss it in my North Face backpack which has a little pocket/strap for a laptop in it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
I use the same thing
got it at the apple store

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.