I have no complaints...

Reaction score
best phone I ever had by far...the Internet is amazing...the maps and voicemail are great too..if u have the money I think its well worth it...

Reaction score
I lovw my iPhone and my brand new MacBook Pro! Great devices need to be used together.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
It's funny that people complain so much about lack of 3G and Internet speed...but come on...it's Internet on your phone. People should just enjoy it in amazement lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad, iPods, MacBook, Mac Mini, iPhones
i love, love, love, my iPhone. In fact I'd marry it, if I could. If I ever complain about it, I should be kicked very hard in the shins.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16GHZ C2D,120 GB HDD 3GB Ram
how man times do peple have to say this, its not the internet its a cut down version of it and its slow and crappy, come on apple i expected more from you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
how man times do peple have to say this, its not the internet its a cut down version of it and its slow and crappy, come on apple i expected more from you.

How many times does ignorance have to reveal itself?

It IS the internet. It has a full browser, but it's slow without WiFi. Technically, it's like any laptop. You can't connect without wireless access, unless you're willing to sacrifice some speed. Even then, it's not THAT slow.

I'm not going to go out to a restaurant, movie, or hang out with people and spend time on my phone surfing the net.

You expected more from Apple? Maybe Apple might have expected a little more intelligence from the likes of you and others complaining about things they know nothing about, or things they never took into serious consideration.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
diesel, that was a brilliant response. +rep for you :D

Macwillis, the iPhone has a relatively fully featured web browser. So the webpage you see on your computer is the one you see on the iPhone, not the WAP versions you get on other phones. The only thing it doesn't do is Flash, but then again, neither does any other phone on the market. But at least Flash support is upcoming, something you can't say about the competition

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
Thanks, Kash... just bought one for my wife today. She said she didn't want one, but you should've seen how excited she was when I got it. :)

It is too bad about the Flash support, but it's something I think we can all live with.

Also bought the Jawbone bluetooth for myself. Nearly got caught driving while on the handset.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.