New computer = No music? :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 16g iPhone 3g, 30g iPod classic
So.... here's my problem.

I got the video iPod right when it came out. 30g... I think. Anyways... there's a lot of room on it. I filled it up with CDs, friends CDs, songs I bought off itunes, tv shows... all that good stuff.

Well then I sold my computer. So my whole library went with it.

I updated my ipod before I sold it, so it has everything on it...

But the only way I can play anything is if it's plugged into my laptop.... which is a huge pain in the ***.

And I really don't want to have to load them alllll onto my computer again. I'd rather play in traffic.

Any suggestions? Is there a program I can get (pleaseeee, a free one!) that will help me do this?

thank you so much!

xoxo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16GHZ C2D,120 GB HDD 3GB Ram

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I use Senuti. Works great. URL is in MacWillis's post above.

OP
BethanyLieb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 16g iPhone 3g, 30g iPod classic
senuti is dope.

I got it... but it was saying a lot of the songs were invalid or something and was really buggy. I only got about 25% of the songs off and gave up

Reaction score
senuTi is probably the best FREE software for mac, but if you look around, there are a bunch of others that may be better quality from $10-$20

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.