Pocketmac not working...help

Reaction score
I've been trying to get Pocketmac to sync to my new Blackberry Pearl 8100, but it stalls halfway through the transfer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times but it still doesn't work. Has anyone successfully used Pocketmac with a Blackberry 8100?

Pocketmac v4 (downloaded from Blackberry website)
Blackberry v4.2.0.64
Powermac G5
OS X 10.4.9

Reaction score
Turn on automatic mass storage mode - that certainly helped me.

Also run the USB cable directly to your Mac - it doesn't like hubs very much.

Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!!
your lucky, i cant even get the softwae to run on my macbook i download it and on install receive error message 'image unabl to mount' please help very frustrated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iMac
I'm suffering the same problem as Robustojoe, only I have a BB 8700G. I've removed the first version to the trash, downloaded the program al over again, and started from the beginning again. Or so I thought. It 'stalls' half way through sync'ing, and doesn't go any further. This program only worked fully about three times in its first guise. Pretty hopeless is how I'm feeling about it now. Is there an alternative program?
P.S. Frankie Angels, how do you 'turn on automatic storage mode'?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, Black, 13.3 inch, glossy screen, super cool
PocketMac stalled on me as well when I tried it with my 8830. I finally gave up and went back to Missing Sync for Blackberry. It isn't free, but it works...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.