screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Macbook: 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB Memory, 120GB Hard drive, Double layer Super Drive
i dunno if this is the right place for this subject but i have a macbook and i was wondering what i should/can use to clean the screen as well as if there is anyhting i should avoid.
thanks
derek

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 80G HDD, 1G RAM
Try using the search function at the top right of this page. This topic has been answered countless times. Don't worry, I still make this mistake ;)

I'll give you a quick answer, though. In the MacBook manual it says to wet a non-fiber cloth and gently wipe the screen.

Some people like to use fancy methods, but IMO they are unnecessary.

Welcome.

F

Fallooza

i buy wipes that are much like baby wipes but they are for screens instead of baby behinds. dont use windex or anything like that.

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Macbook: 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB Memory, 120GB Hard drive, Double layer Super Drive
Thank You Falloza and chontos.

jack thanks for wasting a post just to say something not at all constructive. maybe you could get me a manual of things that have already been posted so that we are all aware of what has already been said, that way you dont get annoyed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
yh i use standard screen wipes which you can get from any tech shop.

jack should be banned.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
oh geez please use the search

Jack, respect and politeness here are demanded at all times. If you can't post something in a polite, constructive way, then don't post.

OneFellSwoop, although his technique was bad, essentially what Jack said is correct. Using the search function first will get you loads of information on this particular question.

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
no i understand what he is saying, i wasnt aware of the search function but i will definitely use that from now on first, i was just trying to make a point.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.