MacBook and Microsoft Presenter 3000

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Hi all,
I am a switcher, thats right, and a proud one too. But I hate it when my already existing hardware does not work with the newer machines. Here is my problem.

I have the Microsoft Presenter 3000 which is a remote control thingy for showing powerpoint/openoffice presentations on a PC/Linux box respectively. But when I plug it into my MacBook, the MacBook goes crazy telling me it is trying to detect another keyboard. What the **** is with that?

If any of you talented users can hack my problem and provide me some cracks, I will appreciate my new mac even more.

Cheers,
AeroRahul.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
I don't have a solution, but it does that because the Presenter obviously uses a keyboard profile - my Logitech media keypad does the same thing, and OSX asks me to press the key next to the shift key, which it doesn't have. Sadly it won't work unless I do press the key.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.