Is there a Flash problem with Firefox?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4GHz MBP
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of any issues regarding flash and/in firefox. My MBP locked up three times today while I was using firefox to look at a site with an embeded YouTube video on it. I had to manually shut it off because my MBP would not respont to keyboard or mouse inputs. I didn't get the Kernel Panic where you see a screen telling you to turn the MBP off, the computer just would not respond to any of my input.

I'm just wondering if this is a known issue related to firefox, or if I should start considering brining the MBP into the Apple Store and have the so called Genius Bar have a go at it. With my luck, they probably won't be able to replicate the problem.

Any help or input on this issue is really apreciated, thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
On my iMac Firefox sometimes refuses to show flash, unless I scroll to where part of it is off the screen. Then, if I click on it, you can only see something if it redraws.

It's awful. I posted a thread about it here, but no one replied.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.