Uninstall?

Reaction score
How do you uninstall on the macbook?

Its cubase im trying to uninstall....i cant find any way of doing it!

Reaction score
Are you not able to drag the application icon straight to the trash? Use AppZapper if you want to be thorough.

Plug-ins are another case. Unfortunately w/ some VST's and AU's they don't leave any application icon, I guess since they are only accessed through other apps. W/ these I've had to do a search through Spotlight and manually delete all the files manually.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Commercial
I used AppZapper for a while and got frustrated with it. In fact it doesn't delete all the files as you would expect. Recently Synium Software has released CleanApp which sounds much better.

Free
Go to Finder and do a search for the corresponding App. There you can delete all the unwanted files. However you should make sure not to delete files belong to other Apps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
Yeah, unlike Windows, with most programs you just drag them straight into the Trash.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.