UK Version of ColorWare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is there a UK version of ColorWare or something like it for people in the UK?

OP
S
Reaction score
Anyone know?

Or if i order from colorware and have it shipped to me ($300+ :eek:) will i have to pay import duty on top?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP SR 2.2GHz
if you look on colorware's site, it says that they do not support international orders:Grimmace: ,so unless you have a friend in the US, i think you would have to find another company. I don't know of anything myself, but i know that Bamford and Sons do coloured iPods, so they might colour your mac for you. Hope this helps.

OP
S
Reaction score
if you look on colorware's site, it says that they do not support international orders:Grimmace: ,so unless you have a friend in the US, i think you would have to find another company. I don't know of anything myself, but i know that Bamford and Sons do coloured iPods, so they might colour your mac for you. Hope this helps.

Colorware said:
International Shipping
ColorWare offers international shipping for those outside of the US. Click here to see available shipping locations and rates.

I'm not sure where you looked on the colorware site but from the above i would guess they do deliver internationally

So back to my original question, is there anything like this available for the UK because i cant justify paying $320 to have it shipped to the where i live to then more then likely have to pay a fortune on import duty too

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP SR 2.2GHz
Note: Our coloring services are not available for international orders.
I saw that in the Apple section of the Aftermarket part of the site.
Seems strange.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Anyone know?

Or if i order from colorware and have it shipped to me ($300+ :eek:) will i have to pay import duty on top?
If it is a new import, then I would expect so. If you are shipping someting to them from teh UK, then there is likely some forms you need to fill out to not pay duties again. Talk to UK customs in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.