Reaction score
I just got myself a nice new 30GB video ipod and I'm having problems getting video on to it. After booting it up for the first time tonight I downloaded and installed the latest version of itunes on my G5. I just cannot now get any video into itunes. All my video files are either .mov or .mp4 files and when I drag and drop them into the movies section of itunes I get the green + sign but they just disappear. It seems strange that itunes won't recognize them when they are supported formats that have been made in Quicktime Pro 7.

Is there something wrong with this latest version of itunes? (unlikey) or a I missing something somewhere? (likely)

I'm completely confused

cheers for any help

ps i've tried the old 'save as reference movie' trick in Quicktime but it doesn't see them either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
May I ask about your thread title and why it is a bunch of numbers and not a proper title?

OP
M
Reaction score
Sorry i have no idea. I put a suitable title in, it doesn't seem to have used it. How do i change it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.