Viewsonic Drivers for Intel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini w/ Intel Core Duo
I bought a viewsonic VX1935wm LCD monitor. It came with software for G3/G$ based mac and not Intel based. Anyone have a solution to help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If the software is for OS X it will work.
What exactly is this software and what does it do?
I can't think of any reason for a display to require any additional software.
Just plug it in and you should be fine.

Reaction score
Resolution issues with Mini Mac and Viewsonic va1930wm 19"

Hello all,

This has been an issue for some time...

The native resolution on the ViewSonic va1930wm 19" is 1440 x 900. When I first plugged in, the resolution is at native and works fine. Randomly, the resolution will change and when I check the "Display" Preference, 1440 x 900 is not available as a choice. With my old iMac G4, there was a way to ID the Viewsonic monitor...when you "Detect displays".... the new mini mac won't even allow for this which was a small measure of correctability.

Please help...I've been looking for a mac driver download for the va1930wm for nearly 2 years!

Thank you!!!
Matt

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Does your Viewsonic have a DVI input? If it does, use that instead - of course that means you'll have to purchase another adapter, but it should give you the native resolution once more.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.