My Switch

Reaction score
I switched from 12 years of windows to the mac world about 3 months ago and have never looked back. I got sick of windows crashing, getting virus, booting and running slow, and other reasons. I bought a powermac G3 blue&white to see if I would like the mac world before spending too much money. After running the G3 I feel in love with OSX and bought a macbook C2D from the apple store. I got into the macbook so much that I created my first podcast and I'm craming as much info about macs into my head as fast as possible so I can help others who just switched or are looking at switching. So thanks Apple for all you do and for making the best OS ever.

JasonMac
http://www.macbookpodcast.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM + 20" ACD
Congratulations on making the Big Switch!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 " iMac Core2Duo, 2GHz Processor, 1 Gig of RAM, Mac OS X 10.5.3
Congrats! Hope you enjoy your Mac as much as I'm enjoying mine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0Ghz C2D 2GB RAM 250GB HD & Superdrive
Nice switch. I did similar. Bought a iBook G4 off eBay to try it out. Fell in love with the simplicity and speed. Recently purchased a MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
Congrats, I just relived my nightmares and sat there wondering how in the world did I managed to stay away from MACs this whole time because i did a bootcamp to retrieve my old outlook files.

Congrats and enjoy ur new computer and look back every once in a while just so to think of the rest of the population that has not seen the light yet. LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.