Onyx, Tech Tool Pro, et al...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
Can some one tell me whether there is a major difference between these two, or indeed all the programs that supply unix back door hacks (tinker tool?). Should i be looking to buy tech tool pro. Onyx seems to be good, but then what about Mac Pilot? Perhaps a little thread extolling the virtues/ failings of these progs wouldn't go amiss.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i personally have found absolutely no need for any such programs. i have ran my macs for 4 years with a weekly restart and they are just as good as the day they were purchased.

OP
Simbad54
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
Just out of curiosity, do you ever run disk utility and check repair permissions? I for one have solved a massive start up problem by doing so. I only ask as that would be something not fixed by a weekly restart.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i repair permissions once every few months, and/or when there is a major update to the os. other than that i have always done nothing.

-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.