Cube Problem!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Glad to hear you got your Cube back up and running! The Cube is my favorite Mac of all time. Had to sell mine due to space constraints :( One suggestion - try to find a Samsung Spinpoint or Seagate Barracuda 120gb IDE drive; it will make your Cube pretty much silent. If they phase the Mini out, I sure hope they make a Cube 2!

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
Glad to hear you got your Cube back up and running! The Cube is my favorite Mac of all time. Had to sell mine due to space constraints :( One suggestion - try to find a Samsung Spinpoint or Seagate Barracuda 120gb IDE drive; it will make your Cube pretty much silent. If they phase the Mini out, I sure hope they make a Cube 2!

yea i will be getting an external hardrive...i actually put the original 256 with the new 512's now i got 1.25gb a very nice! the mini is actually collecting a little dust, because now i really have no need to go downstairs so the mini dont get no play :( , well my mom uses it...but just wait till the mini gets 2 gigs!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.