Adobe Photoshop CS3 Academic Edition Question

Reaction score
Hello,

I've recently ordered (well on 21st June) a copy of the CS3 Extended (Academic Edition). I sent off all student ID as required, but still am yet to hear back from Adobe regarding my serial number! I sent them off an email and hope to hear back from their customer service soon, but would like to know if anyone else has had a LONG period of time (as opposed to their so - called 7 day turnaround) before they got their serial number, or if anyone has any advise on how I can make them get it to me ASAP!

Having some Photoshop withdrawals, my trial version has run out :(

Reaction score
I have never ordered Academic software from Adobe but I would give their customer service number a call and ask what's going on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
In order to get your serials, you need to visit www.adobe.studentlicensing.com first.
There, you will enter the coupon code located on the back of the packaging for the software. Your serials should be emailed out to you almost instantaneously.

If you have already done this, then emailing them at [email protected] would be the next step to take.

OP
R
Reaction score
That's really weird because they never told me to do that in the insert on the packaging, maybe because it was purchased in Australia and not the US. Shall try and see if it works!

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Did that work out?

I had ordered an academic verision years ago from a website and the serial numbers were on the software packages. Was this a download order?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.