movie clip making / slideshow program included on Mac?

Reaction score
Hey, im still in the process of exploring al of my macs programs. Is there one on the comp, or one I can download for free that will allow me to make movies (edit, put sound to them, etc..) like for YouTube and/or a program that will let me make picture slideshows and set music to them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4 GHz C2D 160 GB HDD 2 GB RAM
iMovie comes with all Macs. You can do all of that stuff on there and it is fairly simple to use.

Reaction score
iMovie comes with all Macs. You can do all of that stuff on there and it is fairly simple to use

yes it is included in and it is brilliant for video editing. Like a gazillion (not sure of it is a real word) times better than Windows Movie Maker ~ makes me sick to say it.

Also if you have a superdrive you can use iDvd and make dvd titles etc and burn it onto a dvd.

It Rocks.

you can use transitions and effects it is sooo cool i cant wait untill i get my MB!

*cough rep cough*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.