Airport Extreme USB printer problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 2Ghz 20", MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 13"
Yesterday I was able to install and use my new HP C4200 printer via USB Airport Extreme base station. It was printing fine and everything. Now, I usually leave my printer on 24/7. When I checked it this morning I noticed there was no power going into the printer, so I figured it must be an automatic off feature or something wrong with the wall socket. So I unplugged it and plugged into a different socket. Powered on just fine. Now my Airport just says "USB Printer: none" regardless if I restart or even a hard reset. I also tried unplugging then plugging the USB with and without the printer on. Neither worked. Has anyone else had problems? Am I missing something?

Reaction score
Same Problem

Hey, I am currently having the same problem you are. The only difference is I am using an airport express not an airport extreme. I have the same printer and it worked fine for months, now all of a sudden, the Airport Utility says no USB printers are connected to it. Please let me know if you have found a fix, and I will do the same.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.