Yahoo and MSN messengers problem!

HSN

Reaction score
I used to use yahoo and msn before I format my iMAC. After OS installation I installed both last versions of these two. But, I have got two different problems with each.

Yahoo:
When I open a conversation, it seems that the conversation page is not able to convert HTML staff to a rich document. What appears is:

*‬ *‬ *<‬html xmlns*="‬http*://‬www.w3*.‬org/1999*/‬xhtml*" ‬xml:lang*="‬en*" ‬lang*="‬en*" >‬ *<‬head*>‬ *<‬title>Yahoo*! ‬Messenger Conversation*‬ *<‬link rel*="‬stylesheet*" ‬type*="‬text/css*" ‬href*="‬main.css*" />‬ *<‬script src*="‬main.js*" ‬type*="‬text/javascript*" ‬charset*="‬utf-8*">‬ *‬ *<‬body class*="‬conference*">‬ *<‬div id*="‬participantsContainer*">‬ *‬ *<‬div id*="‬messagesContainer*">‬ *<‬div id*="‬actualMessagesContainer*">‬ *‬ *<‬div id*="‬typingNotifier*" ‬class*="‬notTyping*">‬ *‬ *‬ *‬ *‬

And none of the messages can be viewed! However, when I type something, the other person can see what I write.

MSN:
I cannot log into my MSN account at all. It gives me password error. I tried my account on Windows and it worked fine.

Can anybody help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini PowerPC G4 Mac OS X 10.5.8 120 GIG HDD Ethernet
I don't know how to solve the html problem

but instead of using MSN you may want to try Adium. It hooks up to all the Chat networks from what I know- Yahoo, MSN, AOL, ICQ etc:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Not a hardware issue. Moved to correct software forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.