videos in itunes/ipod

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the content off my ipod onto my new imac, i've lost my old PC hardrive (it died) and I don't still have all of the cd's as my library is a huge collection.

Apple of course gave me a hard time and told me to go away. Even though these are CD's that I've paid for legit I'm been treated like a crook.

I know about some of the software for pulling music and videos off the ipod, but I wondered is there any for just adding one or two videos onto the ipod via another method other than the ridiculous "i'm going to wipe out your whole library" Itunes?

This feature of Ipod really annoys me, its so obviously a ploy to make people by itunes content, why can i transfer itunes songs and nothing else? Apple should be ashamed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
This feature of Ipod really annoys me, its so obviously a ploy to make people by itunes content, why can i transfer itunes songs and nothing else? Apple should be ashamed.

I don't think apple did it as a ploy to make people buy itunes content. They did it so people would not share/STEAL music. Apple should be "ashamed" for following the LAW?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I
I know about some of the software for pulling music and videos off the ipod, but I wondered is there any for just adding one or two videos onto the ipod via another method other than the ridiculous "i'm going to wipe out your whole

What are you talking about? You can put the iPod in manual mode and simply add the content you want via drag & drop in iTunes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.