praise the lord i am saved

Reaction score
Hi folks, I switched from PC to Mac in May. Beautiful 20" iMac, also got a LaCie card reader for my Canon camera card and an M-Audio FastTrack interface for plugging in my guitar and playing with Garage Band. Many many thanks to Macheadcase and Flamingo_Pink for their help in setting it all up. Also for buying me a copy of Amadeus Pro, it's really fun, I'm transposing all my Emmylou Harris songs to a lower pitch so I can sing along. I can't believe how smooth the setup went, in less than 2 hours everything was working, including Airport Express which I connected to the optical input on my home stereo so I can stream Internet audio from Live 365.
Now I spend the day at work using a stupid old PC and missing my iMac!!

Reaction score
Hi folks, I switched from PC to Mac in May. Beautiful 20" iMac, also got a LaCie card reader for my Canon camera card and an M-Audio FastTrack interface for plugging in my guitar and playing with Garage Band. Many many thanks to Macheadcase and Flamingo_Pink for their help in setting it all up. Also for buying me a copy of Amadeus Pro, it's really fun, I'm transposing all my Emmylou Harris songs to a lower pitch so I can sing along. I can't believe how smooth the setup went, in less than 2 hours everything was working, including Airport Express which I connected to the optical input on my home stereo so I can stream Internet audio from Live 365.
Now I spend the day at work using a stupid old PC and missing my iMac!!

Great to hear everything is working out well!

Mac...
It just works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.