bag to carry pb in

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" bmb, coreduo,2gb,80gb
i was wondering if i would be able to buy a computer sleve for my messenger bag. i dont want to buy a laptop bag cause its to noticeable and bulky.

i have this bag
0c_1_b.jpg
couldnt find a pic from old navy so i had to find it from ebay but thats my bag. would a sleeve for the bag be enough or should i get another one?

if i need another one, i would want to keep it a messenger bag that doesnt stand out. also to be used for books, notebooks pens etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well I guess this is one of the things where you just have to try a few things out. But I can see why you don't wanna expose what's in the bag...

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ya every other bag iv seen is the stand out i have a notebook in my bag type...ya testing ill just have to experiment with

J

Joeytpg

Ezekel said:
ya every other bag iv seen is the stand out i have a notebook in my bag type...ya testing ill just have to experiment with

get a BACKPACK for notebooks....they don't even let anyone know you're carying a notebook.....plus you can cary a lot of other stuff in it....

so far i'm going with booq

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i have to say that notebook backpacks and other bags are look basiclly the same..their stiff looking..even though stiff is good for protection and everythin

T

TylerMoney

If you use that book, at least get a sleeve for your notebook; I know several people that use those types of bags, and they work great...but if you want to be sure and keep it safe, that bag isn't made to do it, so get yourself a cheap little sleep and you should be grand and good, and whatever other g word you can fill in after that...I don't feel like thinking of anymore ;)

L

lzasitko

bags

If you want a bit of protection look at Marewares Sportfolio. Thin neoprene and plastic to protect the screen. Pretty good and would fit inside a rucsack without problems. I got one of the Mareware Sportfolios when I bought my PowerBook (they gave it to me) but I bought a Booq for the 12" PowerBook and it is really good, a half inch of foam on all sides so should be well protected. Like it so far, except for the shoulder strap. Also like that the PowerBook goes in vertical so seems like less bulk, even though it is no smaller.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.