Outlook2Mac question (for anyone who has used it)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) / MacOS Monterey 12.6
.: Greetings. I am a Mac newbie, I purchased a 160G MacBook a week ago, and so far, so good, I like it a lot. I want to migrate my Outlook e-mail to Entourage, and purchased Outlook2Mac.

My question regarding using O2M is this: when using the program, must I migrate ALL my e-mails, contacts, calendar, etc., in one fell swoop, or can I do it in stages? I've searched the O2M FAQ and cannot find anything to confirm or deny this. O2M User Guide doesn't seem to help much either.

I'm asking this because I don't want to find out that NOT copying everything at once will cause a problem in Entourage, which btw I have not begun to use yet. Another reason is that I read in a customer feedback comment somewhere that O2M does not maintain your Outlook tree structure, meaning (I assume) that you need to rebuild it.

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts on this, please respond, and thank you in advance for your help or comments. - podbay

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.