Apple Works

P

psychotoe

Are there any Resume Templates in Apple Works, I can not find any. Can you please tell me how to get them. I would think that This feature would be added with apple works.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I don't have a copy of Appleworks, but I read some where that Appleworks read M$ files. If the is true, then you can get the templates from M$ word.

OP
B

Badger

AppleWorks 5 has several resume forms in its stationary files. If you can get these you can use them in AW6.
Badger

OP
P

psychotoe

Badger said:
AppleWorks 5 has several resume forms in its stationary files. If you can get these you can use them in AW6.
Badger

Badger how do I get this. I'm not to sure what you mean. I'm still a Mac Noobie, please be gentle!! :D

OP
P

psychotoe

Badger said:
Here's an attachment of a zip archive of the resume files in AppleWorks 5. If this isn't usable send me an e-mail address through private mail and I'll send them directly.
Badger

thanks Badger it all works fine now, I was just wondering why it would not come with it. Thanks for the help.

OP
L

ltahaider

Thanks

I'm a recent beneficiary of the template attachment you posted. Just wanna say THANKS! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.