Polish like new

Reaction score
Edge of the Cotswold (Just next to Liz's Gaff!!!)
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2gb, 250gb HD
Hi All,

I've had my macbook now since about March, and really love it. Have upgraded it to 2Gb Ram, and installed a 160Gb HD which has really helped a lot :)

Anyway, I am looking to give my Black case a good clean just to get rid of all the finger prints, and indeed the grease marks (Shiney patches on keys).

I have always used the Radtech Cloth which is fab for the screen, but there must be some kind of other cleaner that can restore my mac to its glory here in the UK :)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Celtic

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 80G HDD, 1G RAM
I need to know the same thing! I think I saw someone say Mr. Clean Magic Eraser but there was debate on whether it left scratches.... All I know is I've seen my teacher's MacBook and it's covered in brown dirt!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
THe Magic clean eraser does work and does not leave scratches , however it does leave lines where you wiped. Then when you wipe away the original line and it mkaes lines on the outside. You can eventually get rid of them. These lines arent scratches and other than that it works great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 80G HDD, 1G RAM
So basically just wipe it down with the erase, then wipe it from top to bottom with a cloth and it should look like you never touched it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
So basically just wipe it down with the erase, then wipe it from top to bottom with a cloth and it should look like you never touched it?

That should do it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 Ghz, 80Gb Blackbook
I use iKlear. Check it out at the apple store or Fry's Electronics in Southern California.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.