ipod question

J

Joeytpg

even tho we have an ipod arena......this is a newbie-switcher related question hehe :)

i'd like to know EVERY little thing you can do with an ipod.....from playing mp3's to downloading music....and trasnfer etc. etc. etc.

can i use an ipod to "archieve" documents?....like an external hard drive.......or is it ONLY for music related stuff???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yup, iPod makes a fine external hard drive for back up :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Joeytpg said:
even tho we have an ipod arena......this is a newbie-switcher related question hehe :)

i'd like to know EVERY little thing you can do with an ipod.....from playing mp3's to downloading music....and trasnfer etc. etc. etc.

can i use an ipod to "archieve" documents?....like an external hard drive.......or is it ONLY for music related stuff???

I'm too tired right now to answer this one thoroughly (let's just say there is a lot you can do with an iPod), but I sent you a private message regarding one of your other posts - not sure if you noticed it.

OP
J

Joeytpg

Padawan said:
I'm too tired right now to answer this one thoroughly (let's just say there is a lot you can do with an iPod), but I sent you a private message regarding one of your other posts - not sure if you noticed it.

oh sorry padawan, i didn't noticed it...i'll check it right away thanks anyways! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.