photoshop cs3 help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1GB MacBook
ok well i got photoshop cs3 all downloaded and everything works fine got it registered and all but everytime i go to open up photoshop it says application has moved would you like to restored ? and everytime i hit repair now but it always ask for it ?

Reaction score
ok well i got photoshop cs3 all downloaded and everything works fine got it registered and all but everytime i go to open up photoshop it says application has moved would you like to restored ? and everytime i hit repair now but it always ask for it ?

Did you move the Adobe Photoshop folder from the Applications folder?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1GB MacBook
yeah i moved it and now i put it back into the adobe photoshop cs3 folder in apps. and it still is saying repair

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' Macbook Pro, 17'' Intel iMac, 80gb iPod classic
yeah i moved it and now i put it back into the adobe photoshop cs3 folder in apps. and it still is saying repair

Try reinstalling it maybe and don't move the folder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.16 GHz 1gb Ram 250gb Hard drive, Macbook 1.83 GHz 2gb Ram 120 gb Hard drive
yea i would defenitly just reinstall it...something probably got mixed up when you moved it around

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1GB MacBook
if i re install it will i have to enter in my serial number and fuzzy bunny slippers again ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
yeah, you probably would. Generally, there's no need to move applications once they're in the applications folder. There's no real reason to move it. Just place the icons in your dock, and you're set ;)

Most other apps won't have this problem if they're moved, but since a lot of Adobe apps have all kinds of folders for plugins and all that, you best keep everything where it's supposed to be.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.