Share an iPhoto Book w/o using iWeb or .Mac

Reaction score
Is there any other options to share/publish an iPhoto Book on the web other than using Photocasting or through a .Mac account?

I would like to share out my iPhoto Book but it would be difficult for non mac users to view and also a .Mac axccount subscription would cost me $$ yearly.

Reaction score
My solution was to share the iPhoto album directory from my backup device www.mirra.com . The Mirra device has web sharing capabilities where you can setup access control lists etc to limit just what folders the web users can view. Took a little digging around to figure out the iPhoto folder structure for sharing the edited photos v. the originals that I wanted to share. In the end I exported my final photos/albums and imported them again with a Roll name that corresponded to the web sharing I wanted to do.

Callahan-Kid

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0Ghz C2D 2GB RAM 250GB HD & Superdrive
I'm relatively new to Macs, but I can tell you what I did.

There is a Picasaweb plug-in that allows you to upload your images directly from iPhoto to a google picasa web album that you can share. You have to setup a free picasa account (gmail account) and it gives you 1GB of storage.

Hope this helps.

William

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.