a few random questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16GB iPhone, 17" iMac, 13" MacBook & 17" MacBook Pro
1 - what's the purpose of the wallpaper? I have set a wallpaper, but the only time I see it is when I'm making a phonecall and it's in the background. is that the only place we'll actually see the wallpaper? I wish it would be in the background of each screen in some way.

2 - is there any special setup needed to set up voicemail and the internet? I've activated my phone and everything is working except voicemail and the internet. I keep getting a "can not connect to EDGE" message. I may just need to call AT&T.

3 - if I make an update to iCal on the iPhone when I sync back up with my MacBook will iCal on my MacBook be updated as well?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
1-That's the only purpose I can find for the wallpaper, perhaps that will change with a future update

2-that would seem to be a problem with att, you should call their customer service line because it sounds like you are having a problem with your connection to their network

3-Yes, when syncing you will most likely get a message asking you if you want to go with the changes made on the iphone or if you want to stick with what is set in ical, you have the option to pick either.

OP
chiffonhead
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16GB iPhone, 17" iMac, 13" MacBook & 17" MacBook Pro
thanks for the reply. I think I have things squared away now.

day 3 and I'm still loving it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
ive found the iphone to be quite smart, when i added numbers in my iphone and too a few others out, when i synched - it said "3 contacts added, 3 removed" or something to that effect.

quite nice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.