Share my joy.

Reaction score
Hello guy's.
Today i finally took the plunge and ordered a Mac-Pro along with a 27" Dell monitor and a Canon MP 960 printer. I just want to thank all you guy's for steering me in the right direction and answering all my questions. Some of my questions were o.k. and some pretty dumb, yet you put up with me. I would especially like to thank Bobtomay for his past help and from keeping me from getting ripped off. I never realized there were so many unscrupulous websites out there. This guy knows his stuff. We'll anyway i just wanted to let you know how much i appreciate you. I'm sure you haven't heard the last of my questions since i never used a Mac before. I did order David Pogue's Missing Manual Tiger Edition to help me get started. Now if i could only get you to help me clean up my room and find a place for all these monsters.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
Don't forget to post some pics of your new machine when it arrives!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.