Has anyone used Apple Bluetooth Headset-Is there a better headset?

Reaction score
I tried to purchase a bluetooth headset when I purchased my iPhone on Friday. At the time they told me they didn't have any of the Apple Bluetooth Headsets in stock. They suggested Jabra, Plantronics, or Jawbone. I like Apple products so really thought it would be best to use Apple's bluetooth headset.
From looking at pictures though it seems it just has the earbud piece that fits in the ear but it doesn't have the usual ear loop that loops behind the ear. Does this type of setup really work well? What are opinions of people who have used this headset?
Is there another headset I should look at instead?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
I don't think anyone has reviewed the Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headset - it seems to not be available for a couple weeks. I talked to my friend on his iPhone today and his Jawbone headset came out really clear:

http://www.jawbone.com/

Reaction score
I second and third for Jawbone. Probably the best headset
out there, although I know a few people who returned it complaining
it did not fit their ear correctly.

Reaction score
I have the Motorola H700 and is ok. Sounds clear on my end, but I've heard some people can't hear me very well when I use it. I haven't heard much about the Apple headset though.

Reaction score
I really like my Jawbone. Everybody that I have talked to is amazed how clear I sound.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IPhone
I was thinking of picking up the Jawbone because I drive a Jeep wrangler and the noise when driving is not good for phone calls.

I could pick one up from Jawbone.com, but do they sell them from apple's site online?...searches from apple's site don't seem to have any jawbones listed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IPhone
btw, I read that the jawbone pulls power from the phone. Is this correct?

How exactly do you charge your jawbone?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.