• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac-Forums Wii Group - Post your Wii Number!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Hey all - thought I'd make a thread where everyone could share wii numbers.

Here's mine:

8428 7859 5628 9155

If you want to add me, or anyone else make sure to PM them first.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Awww too bad I don't have a Wii.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I might be able to get one, if you would like one. There is a place around here that get's a shipment of 3 about every other week, they tend to sit on the shelf for a little bit. I can see if / when they will be getting more in (they might have some now) I got mine a couple weeks ago they had just got a shipment in that day too. But if you'd like, I could see for you... of course you'd have to pay haha ;) I'm not that nice :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
That's so nice of you Ghostshadow but I really don't plan on buying one as of right now but thank you though. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
T

todd51

I have one, but I'll post it some other time, haha I don't feel like getting up in the middle of the night right now!

F

Fallooza

i would post mine but im not sure what its for. can we play game with/against each other?

OP
iRye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
google it I cant explain on my iPod touch LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.